We have helped employers obtaining their sponsor Licences bringing in key personnel from outside the EU. We will advise you the best way to do so in your particular case, whether it be a visa under Tier 1 or Tier 2 point based system (PBS) or a sole Representative from your overseas company.

We have also successfully assisted large numbers of clients to obtain their UK Investor Visa, Entrepreneur Visa, Work Permit, and Sole Representative„Äā