The information you voluntarily provide us through this site (which may include your name, company, address and contact details such as your telephone number, email address or fax number) will be used for the purposes of satisfying your requests. If you have emailed us with an enquiry (for example, in relation to a press release or forthcoming seminar or other event) we will use your email address to respond to your query. We may also send you further information about our services or keep you informed of legal updates through our periodic newsletters, provided you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted for these purposes. We will always ask your consent for such communication.
You can tell us not to contact you with updates and information regarding our products and services either at the point such information is collected. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact details on our website.
With whom is the information shared?
We may disclose your personal information to our offices or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we offer. Our agents and contractors will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Cruickshanks the website or its visitors.
A cookie is used by a website to send 'state information' to a Users' browser and for the browser to return the stated information to the website. The stated information can be used for authentication, identification of a User session, User preferences, or anything else that can be accomplished through storing text data on the User's computer. Cookies cannot be programmed, cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer.
How You Can Control Cookies
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however, please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of Our Site.
• The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
• 18.104.22.168 Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
• 22.214.171.124 Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge(Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
• 126.96.36.199 Safari (OSX): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
• 188.8.131.52 Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
• 184.108.40.206 Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Your acceptance of these terms
Please email any questions, concerns or comments you have about this policy to:
John Cruickshank firstname.lastname@example.org. or by writing to him at 10 Bentinck Street, London W1U 2EW